[nfb-db] AADB email list

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:43:21 UTC 2013

Scott,
Well I am not sure when you staff are made of aware of new students that will be coming in. I have just been told that my start date is November 12th, I don't know much other than that.

Maybe we can practice our signing with each other, since I have been learning too.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone