[nfb-db] Introduction

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:36:26 UTC 2013

Ky is the worst, my friend lives in etown and she hates it!  But your DARS
does send folks to the NFB centers no fear!  I met quite a few who attend
the CCB and LCB!  Jewley at CCB  and Pamela at LCB   will help you if you
contact the centers expressing that you want to attend for training!  You
can choose which center is best for you, oh, I forgot they also have blind
Ink in minasota if you like winter blizerts shon Mayo will help you as well
if you want to attend!  Colorado's climate is very dry, despite the latest
weather  they have been having!  It never rained like that before!
Louisiana' weather is hot and humid, not as much as the south LA where I am
from.   Heather