[nfb-db] blind how

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:22:52 UTC 2013

Hi Heather.
I already have been in contact with Mike about another matter, I will ask if he'd be interested in such a post. I'd suggest, if someone else wishes to do this, that the post be in the form of an article so as to make it accessible to people who cannot hear or see a video. If a video were done in ASL, it would need to have a voice over interpreter and also a written transcript available in order to make it something everyone can access.

Just my thoughts,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone