[nfb-db] blind how

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:34:21 UTC 2013

I just signed up on blind how's site!  I think it would be better coming
from someone who is completely deaf-blind and live with these types of
issues!  I can still here so I don't feel qualified.  Maybe I can contact
the author of that article about, the deaf-blind way, and ask if she can put
something up there!  73 Heather