[nfb-db] blind how

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 01:27:59 UTC 2013

Sure, ere is the link:
http://tactiletheworld.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/pro-tactile-the-deafblind-way/
Heather
----- Original Message -----
From: Marsha Drenth
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nfb-db] blind how

Heather,
Can you please send that article to the list, the one pro-tactual the
deafblind way. That sounds very interesting.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone

On Sep 22, 2013, at 2:07 AM, "heather albright" <kd5cbl at gmail.com> wrote:

  Hay I was looking  around on blind how's site!  It was pretty interesting!
I was wondering if some blind folks might show how they do ASL and also give
a deaf-blind perspective on how to do different things! I could not find any
videos on this or articles ; unless I missed something! I put deaf blind in
the search, and the results seem to have nothing to do with what I put in
the search!  It got me thinking about this when I read an article  online,
pro-tactile The DeafBlind Way! It was a really good article.  It was
something I never thought about before I read the article and it made sense
to me the points in the article! I thought it should be on blindhow's site
too!  You  can sign up for an account and post content to the site   in the
form of videos and articles!  I wonder if you can send an article about the
"i can connect," program.    73 Heather