[nfb-db] My trip to Seattle for the Washington deaf blind citizens meeting.

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Thu Apr 17 13:22:18 UTC 2014

Well said, Marsha!  I know from experience HKNC is a great source of resources and are solely focused ont eh needs of the Deaf Blind; even their representatives are open and willing to do all they can to support the Deaf Blind community of each state.  I agree with Marsha, if you know of someone who is qualified, then by all means, suggest to them to apply for the position!

Darlene