[nfb-db] Are you listening to music?

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 2 23:17:00 UTC 2014

Hi Gerardo,
I agree with Sterling.  I use an FM system that connects with my cell
phone via Bluetooth and it is great.  There are several different major
companies that produce FM systems.  I did not know that they also made
one to interface with a CI, if I understood Sterling.    I use Phonak.
They call my "necklace" the Compilot.  I have never been able to use
earbuds since I had my hearing loss.
Janice