[nfb-db] Thank you! And reminder.

Soul Alibi S.W. soulalibi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:44:41 UTC 2014

This is good news. Many of us are still waiting on this. I hope this
progress will end up getting the FCC to restore services back into
IP-Relay. Because there is a large section of the population that relies on
it. Both the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities as well as selective few
from the Deaf-Blind communities have been quite supportive of this effort.
As for me, I'm still waiting my registration confirmation on Sprint Relay.
They are going in chronological order by dates the registration was
received.

-Sterling