[nfb-db] Audible Battery Tester

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 19:41:19 UTC 2014

Hi Randy,

I'm pretty sure the newer aids all let us know when  they are going to go
out.  Mine is a Seamans and when the batteries are low  it makes a chimeing
sound.  What is the AADB?  Is that the American  Association of the
deaf-blind?

Blessings,

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 2/12/2014 8:05:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,