[nfb-db] Service Animal Delays Flight

Janice Toothman via nfb-db nfb-db at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 00:53:28 UTC 2014

Hi Rox,
I would agree with you on both counts.  Even though I only travel on
airlines (at the moment) when I go to National Conventions. Nonetheless
we know our dogs best, yet even with all our best planning and
precautions we can not predict if and when either we or our dog will
become ill.  Nor can we predict in what way this illness might appear.
We do the best we can and as long as everyone arrived to their
destinations later but safe.  I would be inclined to dismiss the incident.
Janice