[nfb-db] newsline

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:07:28 UTC 2014

hello Sheila.
I also use the iOS app, which works very well for both speech and
braille users who have iPhones, iPods, or iPads. I also use
www.nfbnewslineonline.org as a teaching tool for people who like
reading the news and who are starting out with learning how to
navigate the web. As I understand it, the website is also set up well
for those with low vision, but it works great for people using either
screen readers or braille displays. I've even had some hard of hearing
folks use some of the different options available for speech to make
use of it. So, yes, it's quite usable, and a wonderful service for
sure.

Hope this helps!
Scott