[nfb-db] A medium length report on my first turn in American sign language class at Portland community college.

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Wed Mar 19 12:45:49 UTC 2014

Oh, yeah...that 5th guy, he....LOLz

Yes, I finished contracted in April or May of 2012.  I was appointed by the
governor to a board where I travel to various places in the state.  I always
Braille my agenda and use it to follow along while I am on the board.  I
represent Deaf-Blind Flolridians.  I use Braille in combination with
everything else.  I also have a Brailliant for my laptop and iPhone!  Yep, I
have an iPhone!  I have grown up!  LOLz

You are the BEST Braille teacher ever!  So glad to see you writing articles
and I want to learn more!

(smile)
Darlene