[nfb-db] About This Group List

Shadow Wolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:58:35 UTC 2014

Hello Lisa or David,
I first sent an email to Lisa Hall, but unfortunately her email address
as provided in this group information page, did not go through.
I just joined the NFB-DB list yesterday. But I am not familiar with how
this list works. I am getting occasional emails from individuals where I
have no clue what the topic of discussion is about. Or from someone in
response to someone else's comment as part of a broader discussion.
Perhaps from before I joined. I haven't posted anything yet. Until I
fully understand how the list works. Any helpful suggestions?

Thanks,

--
*~Shadow Wolf~*