[nfb-db] newsline

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Mar 19 22:56:20 UTC 2014

please excuse the little slip up and then text of this it is because I'm fighting allergies and fighting my medical insurance provider they won't cover one of the medicines I need try to wait until tomorrow to get the right medicine. Because I dictated this to my phone. Have a great afternoon and evening everybody. Perhaps you might try emailing this to yourself? Or going to the web media directly from the web. The content is the same don't use the phone I certainly don't very much anymore. And the added benefit if you can read it on any refresh refreshable braille device.

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.
Student accessibility aid.
Voicemail phone, 360-524-0791.
Work/school email address, maurice.mines at pcc.edu.