[nfb-db] newsline

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 23:31:27 UTC 2014

Hello I'm responding to the newsline.  I've never taken  the time to learn
how to use it.  I thought you had to get approved.   I understand that you
can use Newsline online.  Could you please tell us  how to use it?

Blessings,

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 3/19/2014 1:37:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,