[nfb-db] A medium length report on my first turn in American sign language class at Portland community college.

Shadow Wolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:49:37 UTC 2014

Maurice,
You mentioned using Dragon Dictate version 3. Did you know that version
4.0 is now out? The newer version has shown great improvements in how it
dictates your speech and texts. Plus it's much faster and more accurate.
It can literally dictate more pages with little to no transcription
mistakes. But the newer Dragon Dictate version 4.0 is only available for
Mac users at this time. I'm not a Mac user.

F.Y.I. on the article of Dragon Dictate version 4.0:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/hello-computer-speak-your-text-with-dragon-dictate-80097045492.html

--S.W.

*~Shadow Wolf~*