[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 01:49:35 UTC 2014

Hey Shadow,

This is the reason for our DB Division meeting once a  month.  Janice is
our secretary.  We having "Operation  Outreach".  This is to get our members
to reach out to the state affiliate  presidents and try to get their state
and other states to start a db committee  and a division.  This is how we can
let each state know of what kinds of  things like the I Can Connect are
available.  I hope that you will want to  get involved in our efforts.
Blessings,
Cheri

In a message dated 3/20/2014 4:50:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,