[nfb-db] Usher 3

Shadow Wolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:10:32 UTC 2014

Darlene,
I must disagree with your assertion on "congenital heart problems".
There is no proven link between Usher's and congenital heart failure.
The latter might be related to Usher's who are wholly inactive, lazy,
couch potatoes and poor eating habits. It has nothing to do with
Usher's. I'm talking about physical disabilities such being paralyzed at
the wait down, feet issues, nerves in the spine or legs, no feelings in
the legs and feet and things of that sort. Some of it is genetic. In my
case, I have no family history with RP, Usher's or deafness. I am the
only one in my family. I figured the genetic mutation came from
generations far back in the family blood line.

--S.W.

*~Shadow Wolf~*