[nfb-db] April: Types of Usher

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:17:17 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy,

     I am working on learning braille.  I actually enjoy it, because at night I can never see as well as I can in the morning.  When it gets all cloudy in my eye, it's nice to relax and let my fingers do the reading.  There are so many punctuation styles!  I sometimes confuse punctuation with letters easily.

      I'll see what my regular eye doctor recommends.  I'm allergic to just about everything.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com