[nfb-db] Florida Support Service Program Training Workshop - Orlando

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sat Mar 22 23:07:02 UTC 2014

Florida Residents:

This announcement is for sighted individuals who are interested in becoming
Support Service Provider (SSP), who will sight-guide, assist in
communication needs (sign or voice), relay visual information and provide
information for Deaf-Blind Floridians.

Attached is a copy of our next FSSP Training Workshop.

Please go to our website for further information.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Darlene Laibl-Crowe

FSSP Coordinator
Florida Deaf-Blind Association
dlcrowe at fssp.fldeafblind.org
(386) 546-5706
www.fldeafblind.org

RELAYING SELF-SUFFICIENCY

'Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition
inspired, and success achieved'
                                                                ~ Helen
Keller