[nfb-db] Florida Support Service Program Training Workshop - Orlando

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun Mar 23 19:39:38 UTC 2014

I understand but you have to realize that what happened to AADB happened a
couple of years ago so it is going to take some time.  I wish things would
turnover quickly but it takes a team effort to get things done;
unfortunately, in every organization there are some who simply do not
contribute their full potential and the goals get lost in the meantime.

Support and encouragement of one another is going to make a huge difference.
One thing that I've noticed in my journey as a Deaf-Blind individual
(recorgnized in 2010) is that there are many talented individuals out there
and it takes a team effort to be success along with determination!  It can
be done.

Patence and perseverance.

Just continue to be supportive and do your part, it will come.

I am proud of you and others who take the time to be proactive!!
(smile)
Darlene