[nfb-db] Hello

Sterling Shadowwolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:27:46 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,
Nice to meet you and welcome to this group. My name is Sterling. I am a
hard of hearing using both a CI in one ear and a digital hearing aid in the
other. I have RP (retitnitis pigmentosa). They say I have Usher's type-2,
but I have no balance issues relating to it. And I also have no other
health problems. I have just turned 35 on May 3rd. And I am also a weight
lifter. I try to keep myself in shape and in my 2nd month in strength
training. I just graduated from HKNC (Helen Keller National Center) on Jan.
31st of this year. I too, know Trish from the other DB group list. I also
met Trish in person at HKNc.  We stay in touch daily.
I hope life is going good for you in the United Kingdom. I always wanted to
visit there. And BTW, I live in Arizona, USA.

--Sterling