[nfb-db] Hello

Trish Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Wed May 14 11:44:19 UTC 2014

Sterlin,

Tomorrow’s the  big day, I’m going up to HKNC for the tech eval and meeting with the audi.  Car service is picking me up at my house ast (;15. I feel like a VIP.  Have to stay there for lunch.  Is Marsha around here somewhere, is she still at HKNC?

How old were you last week?  I thought you turned 37.

I was supposed to go to England when I was 16, but Dad  was feeling cheap.

Trish