[nfb-db] convention meetings

Marsha Drenth via nfb-db nfb-db at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 01:37:37 UTC 2014

Janice and all,
Looks like I won't be able to attend convention. I will be a part time student at HKNC through the summer, as well as providing the staff some educational opportunities about guide dogs. They sort of nabbed me before, I heard about the meetings.
I very much want to stay involved in the NFB DB division.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.