[nfb-db] Texas DB

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:28:51 UTC 2014

Yes I am kind of a member of the Austin chapter!  But it has problems and I
did not want to be caught up with them! Our deaf blind devision here is
lacking to say the lease!  I asked a couple of friends if they would be a
contact.  But like me they don't want to be part of the drama here! I think
at least ten of us are here at least who are are db or want to work in that
field in Austin! If we could form our own chapter, maybe!  But, than that
would require us to be involved in some other sorted drama; by the current
NFB chapter!   Heather