[nfb-db] Texas DB

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:58:29 UTC 2014

"  As I'm here considering an effort to form a DB division in CO, I've come up with some aditional things to think about. First, some drama, no matter how much you wish to avoid it will happen at some point. It's just how things are unfortunately. Secona and more important, is that it's not just how many people you have who are interested that matters. You need a few strong and reliable leaders. For example, at the very least, you will need 4, preferably at least 5, people who are reliable and can stay on task. These people are the president,VP, treasurer, secretery, and at least 1 board member. My issue is finding those particular 5 people who saem trustworthy and who also have an active interest in NFB. Not that I would want to discourage anyone from setting up a state DB devision, but it's totall

Sent from my iPhone