[nfb-db] question

Trish palhub at optonline.net
Fri Nov 14 21:40:13 UTC 2014

HI Sterling,

Thanks, I asked a friend in GA to post the pic on her facebook pagfe page. We grew up  together and have the same friends on our  lista dn my family.

Styx is  playing AZ Dec 4 – I forgoet what town – the tickets are off the wall in price, $156. B

Allison Burrows said she  knows me, but I can’t place the name,  except for you mentioning it.

Trish