[nfb-db] Please help us!

Soul Alibi S.W. soulalibi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:35:28 UTC 2014

Thanks for sending in this petition. I signed it. I agree that IP-Relay
should stay in service. After registering with Sprint Relay over a week
ago, my registration is still pending and I'm not able to use their service
yet until my registration form gets reviewed and approved. I'm quite
disappointed with the long wait process.

-Sterling