[nfb-db] "Operation Outreach"

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:43:33 UTC 2014

I think you make a  good point, though there are still a lot of people who
don't use computers.  Part of the problem I think is we are all spread out
in so many different places.  I'm sure you already know Marsha is head of
our deaf blind division here in Pennsylvania, but I am willing to do what I
can also.