[nfb-db] "Operation Outreach"

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 22:33:22 UTC 2014

Hi Scott,
I think that it is a great idea.  However, I have enough trouble keeping
up with my  various DB and Guide Dog email lists.  Some days when the
traffic is real high, I am ashamed to admit that I just have to mark
everything as "read" because I do not have time to read them all while
searching for a job and the other activities I am involved with and
dealing with the health problems that I have.

I seldom look at my FB because every time I do, they have changed it and
it takes my too long to relearn how to navigate it.

Also, I used to have captioning done by someone using Windows Live
Messenger except when WLM bit the Dust (circa Styx).  I have no longer
had access to conference call because I can not log into Skype, since it
tells me I have to go through Microsoft and I am so confused!  I am not
a computer expert! and my dad does not help me because they eat dinner
when I have my conference calls.

Janice