[nfb-db] Time of DB devision meeting was Re: Newby to the list

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:26:21 UTC 2015

Hi.
I'm not on Janice's mailing list, but was asked by Joe Nulty to
present at the DB-Devision meeting. Janice: can you please add me to
this list? I would also like to be included on any sort of conference
info being planned either via the phone or at convention. I still
strongly feel this information should be posted to this mailing list,
but perhaps there is some reason I don't know of that it isn't?

Thanks,
Scott