[nfb-db] Answers to Questions: Accommodation

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Fri May 1 20:25:24 UTC 2015

Hey Cathy,

Thank you for your wonderful information and explanation as to how to apply
 for interpreters.  If anyone is not dependent on sign  language they need
to tell them they need an oral interpreters.

I myself have not used interpreters, but it has been the experience of the
past few years that the deadline was May 30.  This is so the national
office of the NFB can finalize and authorize with an interpreting agency  how
many interpreters they will be needing.

I might add that the general session will be streamed, so if you have
technology that you can access the speeches, you truly will be  independent.

Hope that all have a safe traveling experience and a happy 75th  convention.

Best regards,

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 5/1/2015 10:46:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,