[nfb-db] Living independently with 70% hearing loss in Rio Grande Valley?

Delcenia delcenia at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 12 17:21:28 UTC 2015

Very well said Janice!
Yes, I agree when you share on this list it can help others in many ways. By
the way I was wondering, what is the humanservices list? And where did you
get your guide dog. I am thinking about getting one. I have heard of Guiding
Eyes and Seeing Eyes.  Are there other recommendation?

Yes, having the support of family, friends, faith based group makes a world
of difference! Good luck in your job search!
Delcenia