[NFB-DB] research paper on deaf blindness

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:27:00 UTC 2016

hello, my name is Ana. I am a student at LCB, for my technology class
one of my assignments is to do a research paper. I chose to do a paper
on deafblindness, I've been doing some research on the internet during
the last few days, although I've found a lot of useful information I
would like to get some imput from deaf blind people and I was
wondering if anybody in this list wouldn't mind if I ask you guys some
questions, please email me back if any of you is intrested. thanks