[NFB-DB] Accommodations for convention

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 21:42:00 UTC 2016

Rox,

I do text. My cell phone number is 301-332-2516.  My main obligations
are to the DB Division, since I am the Second Vice-President.

We are having a series of workshops on July 2

12:30-1:00 registration
1:00-2:30PM Basic SSP
3:00-4:30PM Advance SSP

6:30-8:00PM Listening through a Different Voice
     6:30-7:00PM Communication Cards
     7:00-8:00PM Adjustment to Hearing Loss
8:00PM-10:00PM DB Division Business Meeting

Janice