[NFB-DB] Seeking help with call center work.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 18:51:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone. I am new to the list. I am applying for a call center position with a company that is willing to accommodate me to the best of their ability. I am wondering if there is a way to pipe audio from the phone system to both hearing aids. I have both a Phonak ComPilot and a Roger system. I know that you could hook the ComPilot up to the headphone jack but then the microphone probably would not work. The Roger is not intended to be used with landline phones as it is a listening system. If there are any deaf-blind people on this list who work in call centers, what do you use to get audio to both of your hearing aids as well as talk? I cannot have audio going to just one ear like most people can. My audiologist tells me there are Bluetooth-enabled phones that support landlines but I have never heard of them. I will be using Jaws without speech as I will be using a Braille display, so I need my hands free to use it. Any help is greatly appreciated.