[NFB-DB] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division Exploratory open Membership Phone Conference call

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:22:41 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone,
I am sending information and details regarding the National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division Exploratory Open Membership Call from our President, Alice Eaddy. Questions regarding the call can be directed to myself or President Eaddy.
Thanks,
Danielle Burton Secretary of the National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Email: danielleburton94 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: