[NFB-DB] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division Exploratory open Membership Phone Conference call

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:49:37 UTC 2016

Scott, Can you please email or text me off list. Its in regard to the conference call and recording it.
Email and text number are same as before.
Thanks!!!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.