[NFB-DB] Left hearing aid sometimes sounds with static what might it be?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:06:39 UTC 2017

Very good Easter Friday! Gerardo from Mexico here with you'll, but very
very frustrated, hoping I can get ideas on my hearing aid situation.
It's of the Starkey brand, and I've had these since I think since 2009
or 2010. Since a few weeks ago, my left hearing aid, sounds like static,
as I like to say so that people can understand, I hear like an old
maltuned FM radio with static. Weirder still is that sometimes either
after a few hours of fiddling with it, or it can sometimes last a few
days hearing with static, it fixes itself! I took it to give it its
monthly maintaince cleaning, but it didn't help at all; it still have
good and bad days. Also, when I went to the audiologist, can you'll
believe they didn't have a loner one? and the one I took along
previously-used, no longer works! so I couldn't leave it to be sent off
to repairs. So what do you guys think it's wrong? If it's something to
do with the microphone, is it worthwhile to repair it, or would i be
better of buying or seeing how i can buy another pair? I say another
pair because even though the right one works perfectly well, I'd hear
weird having one of each model! Thanks for info.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird