[NFB-DB] hearing aids and MT vs T settings

Patty Sarchi psarchi at maine.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 01:39:09 UTC 2017

The MT program is so you can hear the microphone in a meeting and still hear
the people with you.  With just the T you block out the other people.  I
have both the T and the MT and use them at different times   You can get
neck loops for your new headphone, it hooks around your neck and you plug it
in to the headset piece and get direct sound from the book, radio, or
whatever you listen to.

Good luck with these new ones.  I have been wearing Hearing Aids for over 55
years, I hope I know my stuff by now! !

Don't give up, just keep trying but remember your audiologist is always
there for you.

P.S.