[NFB-DB] Microsoft seeing Ai app, really big, check it out below…

Gene Richburg gene5402 at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 14 19:00:11 UTC 2017

Note, this exerm below has been copied from the top tech tip mits newsletter.

1) There isn't a lot of news this week, but this news flash makes up for the fewness of items. We do live in amazing times! The Seeing AI App, a free app and the result of an ongoing research project at Microsoft, is now available in the iOS App Store. The app reads documents and bar codes better than anything we've had before, and also does some facial recognition and environmental description as well:
http://bit.ly/2ubrtWJ
1B) Nine YouTube Video Tutorials on the app are available here:
http://bit.ly/2ukzMjh
Sent from my iPhone