[NFB-DB] Fwd: Flyer F2F Conferences 2017-18

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 17:50:45 UTC 2017

It bothers me as well.  I want the DeafBlind to advocate for themselves
and often family members are those that impose barriers to communication
and the DeafBlind individuals pursuit of independence. (Note: these are
my personal views)

Janice
Second Vice-President
National Association of the DeafBlind