[NFB-DB] Family to Family Connect

Jack Zimmerman jackzip65 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 22:19:53 UTC 2017

Hello  Lisa and list. Lisa that was very well said and a most articulate  post.  since I  couldn't possibly agree more, I won't! Smile! Now, if they would  ONLY TAKE HEED! You guys ever feel like your shouting into a void? I CERTAINLY do!  That point you made about our inability to participate in these conference calls, I thought an especially telling one. It is  to my mind at any rate,  crushingly ironic that the people for whom these calls  are intended, and toard whom they are geared or so one assumes,   are often completely excluded from them!

Jack and Bex
Sent from our  iPhone
Jackzip65 at gmail.com