[NFB-DB] Family to Family Connect

Jaye Marie Brown jayeembe at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 01:07:45 UTC 2017

Lisa does have a good point.  But as I was saying, the groups need to be brought together.  More than once.  Would also be nice if the DB group could see what the other group is getting, via video or whatever.  They need to be brought together, that is what is important.  But the DB group doesn't NEED everything the others do, so thee should be something else they can do when not watching or interested in what their family is learning.

Jaye Marie Brown