[NFB-DB] Family to Family Connect

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:57:02 UTC 2017

This is an interesting discussion. I haven't actually seen the flyer yet,
but I would just caution that we need to take a different tone with them
than we have here. Being angry will not give us any influence we need to
actually change things if things are as you suggest. I am not sure if I
will contact them or not. I feel weird being involved in deafblind things
because while I wear hearing aids and cannot cross streets independently
and have trouble with noisy environments, I don't sign and can function
well in most situations as a hearing person so I almost don't feel deaf
enough to be deafblind. Nonetheless I have enjoyed the discussion.