[NFB-DB] Volunteers Needed for DeafBlind Division Events & Exhibit Hall

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 14:18:45 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,
Below is a list of Volunteer Needs for the Upcoming National Convention
Please take time to look at your schedule and plan to sign up for one or
more shifts.  Thank you

Exhibit Hall:

Monday, July 10
12:00-4:00PM Set-up Day
1. Janice Toothman 301-332-2516
2.Marsha Drenth (cell for texting) 469-583-1975
3.
4.

Tuesday, July 11 (Division Workshop Day: 11:00AM-5:00PM)
11:00-1:00
1. Janice Toothman
2. Marsha Drenth (cell for texting) 469-583-1975
1:00-3:00PM
1.
2.
3:00-5:00
1.
2.

Wednesday, July 12 (Division Business Meeting (12:30-4:00PM) 8:30AM-5:00PM
8:30AM-11:00AM
1. Janice Toothman 301-332-2516
2.
11:00-1:00PM
1.
2.
1:00-3:00PM
1.
2.
3:00-5:00PM
1.
2.

Thursday, July 13
12:00-1:45PM
1. Janice Toothman 301-332-2516
2.
7:00-9:00PM
1. Rox Hamstead 504-451-3702
2.

Friday, July 14
12:00-1:45PM
1.
2.

Tuesday, July 11: Workshops, Wekiwa 9, Level 2
12:00-1:15PM
A. Registration Table (Record membership information; take money for Dues
1. Janice Toothman, 301-332-2516 (text)
2.
3.
4.
B. Help with Interpreter
1.
2.
3.
C. Check Sound System
1.
 From 12:30PM
Greeters/Ushers (Welcome people to Event & Assist People to find Seats)
1.Janice Toothman, 301-332-2516 (text)
2.
3.
4.

Wednesday, July 12- Business Meeting, Wekiwa 9, Level 2
A. Registration Table (Record membership information; take money for Dues
1. Janice Toothman, 301-332-2516 (text)
2.
3.
4.
B. Help with Interpreter
1.
2.
3.
C. Check Sound System
1.
 From 12:30PM
Greeters/Ushers (Welcome people to Event & Assist People to find Seats)
1.Janice Toothman, 301-332-2516 (text)
2.
3.
4.

Janice Toothman
Second Vice-President
National Association of the DeafBlind
We are, We care, We share, We grow, We make a difference