[NFB-DB] Looking For Methods To Help The Deaf-Blind At meetings

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:55:37 UTC 2018

I agree with Danielle. The problem is, most people are not quick enough braille readers to benefit from a system like this. Also, this assumes the person's first language is a written language-- eg English.  I also am Deafblind and use interpreters. There are voiceover interpreters for Deafblind who are hard of hearing, and then sign language-- ASL, or another manual coded forms of English available. Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone