[NFB-DB] losing my hearing

Jaye Marie Brown jayeembe at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 23:33:34 UTC 2018

You have my sympathy.  I'm fully Deaf myself, have been since I was 12.  I'd suggest taking a sign language class somewhere.  your community college, a church, or a Deaf center in town.  It isn't hard to find a class these days.  It might not seem really important now, but as your hearing lessens, it will.Get it over with now or it will be harder later.

Jaye Marie