[NFB-DB] Cochlear Implant Advise

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:24:55 UTC 2018

Hi Eric,
My name's Danielle. I'm a colege student and am DeafBlind. I do not have a cochlear implant myself so I can't answer all your questions. But I am willing to discuss some strategies I have used when hearing isn't an option. I would be happy  to give you some resources and can answer some of your questions about independence regardless of whether your son receives a cochlear implant or not. My email address is: danielleburton94 at gmail.com

Danielle Burton, Secretary National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Email: danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Phone: 859-469-6260