[NFB-DB] Family Resources for Learning ASL

Eric V icdxvfamily at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:58:12 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone.

We had a nice discussion with Danielle over the weekend & while we are
going to pursue looking into the CI’s further, we also want to be begin
learning ASL. We’ll meet with our district’s DHH team, but beyond our sons,
my wife & I obviously want to learn in parallel. Can you share resources &
ideas on how to pursue learning ASL & how the process might be different
for us given our son’s are totally blind, compared to sighted ASL
communication?

Thanks

Eric